Five Reasons to Call a Plumber
1 Hour Service for Plumbing in NYC and Manhattan
New York City is an ambitious city filled with creative and motivated residents. As a result, “Do it yourself” projects have gained popularity amongst residents because they have the capacity to be very fulfilling. Taking initiative, and doing things autonomously, is an admirable quality, but there are some jobs that are better left to the professionals. Plumbing is a sector that takes years to master. Most often, people who attempt to cut costs and take on DIY plumbing jobs create a more serious and expensive problems. Plumbing in NYC, NY may seem pricey at first, but will undoubtedly save money in the long run. Below are five plumbing jobs that should be left to professionals who manage plumbing in NYC
- Remodeling bathrooms may seem enticing for those who are hands on and creative with tools, but the process is extremely difficult and requires great attention to detail.
- Replacing old pipes requires specialized tools and can be a dangerous undertaking. If done incorrectly, you can expose yourself to hazardous materials and run the risk of flooding your home
- Septic tank installation and repairs are not common in NYC, but is the most ecologically hazardous pluming job to undertake.
- Rerouting and replacing sewer lines is another job that is meant for a professional hand. Sewers are filled with waste water, which can cause significant sicknesses and diseases if handled with improper equipment.
- Experts in plumbing in NYC, NY are also efficient at repairing gas line plumbing issues. Gas explosions can lead to serious injury, property damage, or even death.
Call (212) 369-8400 for friendly 24/7 plumbing service.
General Plumbing specializes in commercial and residential plumbing, Bathroom and Kitchen plumbing, sewers & drain cleaning, leaks & repipes, and new plumbing fixture installation and repair. We are confident you will notice our professional, friendly, and eco-conscious approach to plumbing - using the latest technology and products to get the job done right.